List of HOWTOs & add your suggestions

I was thinking the same and have been reading quite a bit on this forum too. The FAQs have been helpful too as they contain many “what” topics:

Are German HOWTOS also allowed here?

Yes of course,
you can add a rubrique in the first post

1 Like

That is an impressive list of Howto’s already. That give me an impression of a community helping each other.
What I am looking for or miss is an howto about firewall. Some might think : just disable Wifi or cellular - but that’s not all. I for myself need to keep WiFi permission but need to limit this to LAN only.

netguard or afwall could do this. There are threads about them, but not an explicit HOWTO detailing e.g. creating that “wifi on - but only local addresses” rule

and especially fir the location functionalities and parameters

Hey @Manoj please have a look at this and see if it is worth promoting to an official how-to or a link to the official documentation:

[How-to] OnePlus 6 - Direct upgrade (dirty flash) of /e/ OS from Android 10 “Q” to Android 13 “T”

Please note the dirty flash part: differently from /e/ OS official documentation about OnePlus 6 upgrades, no actual flashing of stock ROM (hence wipe and reinstall) was necessary with the method I followed.