Logging into google play account in games

I want to play games where my account is linked to a google account, i cannot unlink it to other since there is no other viable option. How can I log in without installing gaps, and keeping my privacy if it is possible?

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

@Shiro I have a similar question. There is a game I’ve been playing for a long time called Dominations. I want to load my existing game on my new /e/ phone, but I can’t figure out a way to do it without logging into google play. If I log in one time to make the transfer and then log back out, how much will this compromise my privacy? I’m trying to figure out if this is worth it or not or if there is another work around I don’t know about.

What did you end up doing, Shiro? What are your suggestions?

Also, I found out that this game has a 0/10 privacy rating. It doesn’t surprise me, but it’s still hard for me to make sense of the implications of that. Is playing a game with a terrible privacy rating on an /e/ device going to make a significant difference in my overall level of digital privacy. I don’t go to the extreme with privacy. I try to do the best I can within limits. I’ll accept a moderate level of inconvenience for the sake of privacy, but I’m not willing to turn my life upside down and digitally disconnect from all of my friends in order to be completely free from digital surveillance.

I’d love tips from anyone on where to go to gain the understanding I’m seeking. Thank You!

You might find it worth reading the full report from Exodus (which informs the “0/10 privacy rating”), εxodus #Dominations report. There you can study the exact trackers which are involved in this case.