Looking for some BUILDERS to teach / guide me

:+1: good luck with the setup and build

brunch gts4lv 
FAILED !
 at 79%

[ 79% 89731/112241] target Prebuilt: BlissIconPack (out/target/product/gts4lv/obj/APPS/BlissIconPack_intermediates/package.apk)
FAILED: out/target/product/gts4lv/obj/APPS/BlissIconPack_intermediates/package.apk
/bin/bash -c "(rm -f out/target/product/gts4lv/obj/APPS/BlissIconPack_intermediates/package.apk ) && (cp \"prebuilts/prebuiltapks/BlissIconPack/app-release-unsi
gned.apk\" \"out/target/product/gts4lv/obj/APPS/BlissIconPack_intermediates/package.apk\" ) && (if (zipinfo out/target/product/gts4lv/obj/APPS/BlissIconPack_int
ermediates/package.apk 'lib/*.so' 2>/dev/null | grep -v ' stor ' >/dev/null) ; then out/soong/host/linux-x86/bin/zip2zip -i out/target/product/gts4lv/obj/APPS/B
lissIconPack_intermediates/package.apk -o out/target/product/gts4lv/obj/APPS/BlissIconPack_intermediates/package.apk.tmp -0 'lib/**/*.so'  && mv -f out/target/p
roduct/gts4lv/obj/APPS/BlissIconPack_intermediates/package.apk.tmp out/target/product/gts4lv/obj/APPS/BlissIconPack_intermediates/package.apk ; fi ) && (if (zip
info out/target/product/gts4lv/obj/APPS/BlissIconPack_intermediates/package.apk '*.dex' 2>/dev/null | grep -v ' stor ' >/dev/null) ; then out/soong/host/linux-x
86/bin/zip2zip -i out/target/product/gts4lv/obj/APPS/BlissIconPack_intermediates/package.apk -o out/target/product/gts4lv/obj/APPS/BlissIconPack_intermediates/p
ackage.apk.tmp -0 \"classes*.dex\" && mv -f out/target/product/gts4lv/obj/APPS/BlissIconPack_intermediates/package.apk.tmp out/target/product/gts4lv/obj/APPS/Bl
issIconPack_intermediates/package.apk ; fi ) && (build/make/tools/chromium_trichrome_patcher.py out/target/product/gts4lv/obj/APPS/BlissIconPack_intermediates/p
ackage.apk build/make/target/product/security/platform.x509.pem ) && (mv out/target/product/gts4lv/obj/APPS/BlissIconPack_intermediates/package.apk out/target/p
roduct/gts4lv/obj/APPS/BlissIconPack_intermediates/package.apk.unsigned ) && (prebuilts/jdk/jdk11/linux-x86/bin/java -XX:OnError=\"cat hs_err_pid%p.log\" -XX:CI
CompilerCount=6 -XX:+UseDynamicNumberOfGCThreads -Djava.library.path=\$(dirname out/soong/host/linux-x86/lib64/libconscrypt_openjdk_jni.so) -jar out/soong/host/
linux-x86/framework/signapk.jar  build/make/target/product/security/platform.x509.pem build/make/target/product/security/platform.pk8  out/target/product/gts4lv
/obj/APPS/BlissIconPack_intermediates/package.apk.unsigned out/target/product/gts4lv/obj/APPS/BlissIconPack_intermediates/package.apk.signed ) && (mv out/target
/product/gts4lv/obj/APPS/BlissIconPack_intermediates/package.apk.signed out/target/product/gts4lv/obj/APPS/BlissIconPack_intermediates/package.apk )"
java.util.zip.ZipException: zip END header not found
	at java.base/java.util.zip.ZipFile$Source.zerror(ZipFile.java:1535)
	at java.base/java.util.zip.ZipFile$Source.findEND(ZipFile.java:1436)
	at java.base/java.util.zip.ZipFile$Source.initCEN(ZipFile.java:1443)
	at java.base/java.util.zip.ZipFile$Source.<init>(ZipFile.java:1274)
	at java.base/java.util.zip.ZipFile$Source.get(ZipFile.java:1237)
	at java.base/java.util.zip.ZipFile$CleanableResource.<init>(ZipFile.java:727)
	at java.base/java.util.zip.ZipFile$CleanableResource.get(ZipFile.java:844)
	at java.base/java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:247)
	at java.base/java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:177)
	at java.base/java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:346)
	at java.base/java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:317)
	at java.base/java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:297)
	at com.android.signapk.SignApk.main(SignApk.java:1146)
05:20:40 ninja failed with: exit status 1

#### failed to build some targets (05:51:28 (hh:mm:ss)) ####

link to my latest /out files
 i go back to sleep a few more 
 ( already sleeped 4 hours, but it is not enought) 

I think I had this one.
Be careful while using this command

repo forall -c ‘git lfs pull’

ie you have to use the correct apostophes! Then the comannd will take a while until all prebuild apps are downloaded

rerun bruch gts4lv again

Agreed, in the error.log I see a very nice display of the error:

FAILED: target Prebuilt: AccountManage
FAILED: target Prebuilt: Apps
FAILED: target Prebuilt: BlissIconPack

This is exactly to sort of string of failures of prebuilts/prebuiltapks I got when repo forall -c ‘git lfs pull’ fails to pull.

A clue might be that when you run the command correctly the first time you should notice the extra load on the machine, as said by @ronnz98 for a time. Do you use copy and paste to fill the command to the terminal ? (middle mouse button).

A note, I believe you should always return “to the top” of the build process with source build/envsetup.sh after any changes to your sources. Sorry for my nproc typo ! :black_flag:

1 Like

Package lists for building /e/.

Really a note to others reading along. I have recommended above and before to add the dockerfile package list when changing from a environment populated by a package list printed on a Lineage build page because in my experience the dockerfile package list potentially might add

bsdmainutils  cgpt clang cron  kmod jq lsof libtinfo5 maven procps python python3 software-properties-common wget xdelta3 yasm 

I do not suggest others rely on this “addendum” list, but use of the dockerfile list is “a good idea” imho.

Thanks. I tried and get notification he python package is outdated. phython2 is the successor.
Is there an up-to date how-to for non supported devices for docker builds?

as to packageinstalls: Sony open-source has a generally sane and complete list for apt / debian listed per Android version: https://developer.sony.com/open-source/aosp-on-xperia-open-devices/guides/aosp-build-instructions

the package installs in the docker image are for the tooling inside the build.sh script - if you use the build system directly, no jq needed etc - clang and stuff is provided as prebuilt from aosp, cron, procps etc is all part of base install files in the distributions

1 Like

I have read that in (some ?) Ubuntu one sees

$ python --version
Command 'python' not found

My Debian machine does this

$ python3 --version
Python 3.9.2
$ python2 --version
Python 2.7.18
$ python --version
Python 2.7.18

I see the different conventions and how they are expected to work, but I cannot provide a full lucid answer; @tcecyk ?

Thanks for the package list feedback.

maybe when building Android 10 there might be the odd python2 script left, but in general you can do fine with python3 only with that version onwards, even for the Lineage wrapper scripts. The python-is-python3 package is doing the symlink to provide py3 at the “python” invocation - https://source.android.com/docs/setup/start/requirements#packages

Note: AOSP ships with its own copies of the Python 2 and Python 3 packages, and you can use the version that’s included in the source tree. Google is migrating all scripts in the Android source tree to Python 3, and the embedded copy of Python 2 might be deprecated.

Here the Lineage section in their wiki templates - https://github.com/LineageOS/lineage_wiki/blob/4014f1b/_includes/templates/device_build_before_init.md#python

For building LineageOS 17.1 and above, you will need python3 as your systems default. You can check this by calling python --version.

I do nougat builds still, and if I run into a python error because I forgot I use debian-based update-alternatives to switch symlinks. I do this for the java/javac and gcc versions too. Pretty handy. Can post how to set it up sometime.

There is https://gitlab.e.foundation/e/os/docker-lineage-cicd#build-for-a6000-not-officially-supported-custom-keys-restricted-signature-spoofing-with-integrated-microg-and-fdroid.

May be useful

1 Like

you mean it switch automatiquelly ?
i also plan to build for nougat

i tried to enter<YOURUSERNAME> ALL=NOPASSWD: /usr/sbin/update-java-alternatives * shared by @steadfasterX without success

antec@antec-p6-2038fr:~$ <ANTEC> ALL=NOPASSWD: /usr/sbin/update-java-alternatives *
bash: ANTEC: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
antec@antec-p6-2038fr:~$ ANTEC ALL=NOPASSWD: /usr/sbin/update-java-alternatives *
ANTEC : commande introuvable

antec@antec-p6-2038fr:~$ antec ALL=NOPASSWD: /usr/sbin/update-java-alternatives *
antec : commande introuvable
antec@antec-p6-2038fr:~$ <antec> ALL=NOPASSWD: /usr/sbin/update-java-alternatives *
bash: antec: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type

actually brunch running 
 54%

i can see that :

depmod: WARNING: could not open modules.order at /home/antec/android/e/gts4lv/out/target/product/gts4lv/obj/PACKAGING/depmod_vendor_intermediates/lib/modules/0.
0: No such file or directory
depmod: WARNING: could not open modules.builtin at /home/antec/android/e/gts4lv/out/target/product/gts4lv/obj/PACKAGING/depmod_vendor_intermediates/lib/modules/
0.0: No such file or directory

[ 54% 61432/112241] //frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI:SystemUI-proto protoc [common]
[libprotobuf WARNING external/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/compiler/parser.cc:647] No syntax specified for the proto file: frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/src
/com/android/systemui/statusbar/notification/logging/Notifications.proto. Please use 'syntax = "proto2";' or 'syntax = "proto3";' to specify a syntax version. (
Defaulted to proto2 syntax.)

[ 54% 61653/112241] //frameworks/base/services/incremental:service.incremental clang-tidy IncrementalService.cpp [arm]
/home/antec/android/e/gts4lv/frameworks/base/services/incremental/IncrementalService.cpp:2012:79: warning: the parameter 'healthListener' is copied for each inv
ocation but only used as a const reference; consider making it a const reference [performance-unnecessary-value-param]
void IncrementalService::DataLoaderStub::onHealthStatus(StorageHealthListener healthListener,
                                                                              ^
                                                        const                &

make : on quitte le répertoire « /home/antec/android/e/gts4lv/kernel/samsung/sdm670 »
[ 72% 81917/112241] //frameworks/opt/telephony/proto:telephony-protos protoc [common]
frameworks/opt/telephony/proto/src/telephony.proto:267:5: warning: Enum name ROAMING_TYPE_UNKNOWN has the same name as UNKNOWN if you ignore case and strip out 
the enum name prefix (if any). This is error-prone and can lead to undefined behavior. Please avoid doing this. If you are using allow_alias, please assign the 
same numeric value to both enums.
[libprotobuf WARNING external/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:3661] frameworks/opt/telephony/proto/src/telephony.proto clearcut.connectivity.Telephon
yServiceState.ROAMING_TYPE_UNKNOWN: Enum name ROAMING_TYPE_UNKNOWN has the same name as UNKNOWN if you ignore case and strip out the enum name prefix (if any). 
This is error-prone and can lead to undefined behavior. Please avoid doing this. If you are using allow_alias, please assign the same numeric value to both enum
s.

failed 
 at 79% 
 again 

what log file is interresting to consult / share ?

error.log is often the most precise, but gives little background.

here it is 

This log look very similar to the last you posted.

FAILED: target Prebuilt: Apps
FAILED: target Prebuilt: AccountManager
FAILED: target Prebuilt: BlissIconPack

I would still firstly suspect repo forall -c ‘git lfs pull’

Do you have any monitor which could tell whether this command led to noticeable work being done? On my machine I would be able to hear it, but I have conky as well.

If you look do you find files as

/prebuilts/prebuiltapks/Apps/Android.mk
/prebuilts/prebuiltapks/Apps/AppLounge-2.5.7-release.apk

/prebuilts/prebuiltapks/AccountManager/Android.mk
/prebuilts/prebuiltapks/AccountManager/davx5-ose-4.2.6-ose-release-unsigned.apk

yes but versions are updated :

/prebuilts/prebuiltapks/Apps/Android.mk
/prebuilts/prebuiltapks/Apps/AppLounge-2.6.3-release.apk

/prebuilts/prebuiltapks/AccountManager/Android.mk
/prebuilts/prebuiltapks/AccountManager/davx5-ose-4.3.5.2-ose-release-unsigned.apk

is there a repo sync log ?
or can i add > repo_sync_01.txt to the repo sync command ? as well as for source build/envsetup.sh > envsetup_01.txt

Is explained by my Android R branch has not been updated for a while.

I had a run of prebuilts fails (I never found out why) but your log includes other detail which I half remember.

java.util.zip.ZipException: zip END header not found
at java.base/java.util.zip.ZipFile$Source.zerror(ZipFile.java:1535)
at java.base/java.util.zip.ZipFile$Source.findEND(ZipFile.java:1436)
[snip]
at java.base/java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:297)
at com.android.signapk.SignApk.main(SignApk.java:1146)

I did a size check with ncdu

ncdu 1.15.1 ~ Use the arrow keys to navigate, press ? for help                                                            
----- /prebuilts/prebuiltapks --------------------------------
    1.7 GiB [##########] /Browser
  356.2 MiB [##        ] /MagicEarth
  355.4 MiB [##        ] /AdvancedPrivacy
   84.9 MiB [          ] /BlissLauncher
   75.3 MiB [          ] /GmsCore
   62.3 MiB [          ] /VOSK
   20.9 MiB [          ] /PdfViewer
   16.7 MiB [          ] /Apps
   15.5 MiB [          ] /AccountManager
   14.6 MiB [          ] /PicoTTS
   11.6 MiB [          ] /Message
   11.1 MiB [          ] /ESmsSync
   10.8 MiB [          ] /eDrive
   10.3 MiB [          ] /OpenKeychain
    9.5 MiB [          ] /Mail
    8.8 MiB [          ] /WebCalendarManager
    7.6 MiB [          ] /Notes                                                                                           
    5.9 MiB [          ] /Camera
    5.2 MiB [          ] /SeedVault
    4.7 MiB [          ] /Calendar
    4.3 MiB [          ] /Light
    3.9 MiB [          ] /OpenWeatherMapWeatherProvider
    3.8 MiB [          ] /Tasks
    3.3 MiB [          ] /eSpeakTTS
    2.0 MiB [          ] /DemoApp
    1.7 MiB [          ] /NominatimNlpBackend
    1.4 MiB [          ] /FakeStore
    1.3 MiB [          ] /BlissIconPack
    1.0 MiB [          ] /PwaPlayer
  104.0 KiB [          ] /DroidGuard
   76.0 KiB [          ] /MozillaNlpBackend
   32.0 KiB [          ] /GsfProxy
    4.0 KiB [          ]  README.md
    4.0 KiB [          ]  .gitattributes
@   0.0   B [          ]  .git
 Total disk usage:   2.7 GiB  Apparent size:   2.7 GiB  Items: 171

I never tried. But we always wait for repo sync completed successfully but prebuilts come on a different path, git-lfs.

ok java issue, so i just now followed the Sony page shared by tcecyk here

step 1 (now : openjdk version “11.0.4” 2019-07-16
OpenJDK Runtime Environment Android_PDK (build 11.0.4+0-5935077)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Android_PDK (build 11.0.4+0-5935077, mixed mode)

Résumé

antec@antec-p6-2038fr:~/android/e/gts4lv$ sudo apt-get purge openjdk-* icedtea-* icedtea6-*
[sudo] Mot de passe de antec :
Lecture des listes de paquets
 Fait
Construction de l’arbre des dĂ©pendances
Lecture des informations d’état
 Fait
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-17-jdk-headless pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-16-jre pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-16-jre-headless pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-13-source pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-13-demo pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-8-jdk pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-8-jre pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-6-jre pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-16-source pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-6-jre-headless pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-16-jre-zero pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-11-demo pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-8-demo pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-11-source pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-17-jre-headless pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-17-dbg pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-17-doc pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-15-dbg pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-11-jre-headless pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-13-dbg pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-13-doc pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-11-dbg pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-11-doc pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-8-jdk-headless pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-17-jdk pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-17-jre pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-8-jre-zero pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-13-jdk pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-13-jre pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-17-source pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-8-source pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-jre pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-11-jdk pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-11-jre pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-9-jre pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-11-jre-zero pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-7-jdk pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-10-jdk-headless pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-7-jre pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-13-jre-zero pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-13-jdk-headless pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-12-jre-headless pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-16-jdk-headless pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-17-demo pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-17-jre-zero pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-8-jre-headless pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-11-jre-dcevm pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-16-demo pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-16-dbg pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-16-doc pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-14-dbg pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-11-jdk-headless pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-12-dbg pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-13-jre-headless pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-8-dbg pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-8-doc pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de openjdk-16-jdk pour l’expression rationnelle « openjdk-* »
Le paquet « openjdk-6-jre-headless » n’est pas installĂ©, et ne peut donc ĂȘtre supprimĂ©
Le paquet « openjdk-7-jdk » n’est pas installĂ©, et ne peut donc ĂȘtre supprimĂ©
Le paquet « openjdk-10-jdk-headless » n’est pas installĂ©, et ne peut donc ĂȘtre supprimĂ©
Le paquet « openjdk-6-jre » n’est pas installĂ©, et ne peut donc ĂȘtre supprimĂ©
Le paquet « openjdk-12-jre-headless » n’est pas installĂ©, et ne peut donc ĂȘtre supprimĂ©
Le paquet « openjdk-7-jre » n’est pas installĂ©, et ne peut donc ĂȘtre supprimĂ©
Le paquet « openjdk-9-jre » n’est pas installĂ©, et ne peut donc ĂȘtre supprimĂ©
Le paquet « openjdk-jre » n’est pas installĂ©, et ne peut donc ĂȘtre supprimĂ©
Le paquet « openjdk-12-dbg » n’est pas installĂ©, et ne peut donc ĂȘtre supprimĂ©
Le paquet « openjdk-14-dbg » n’est pas installĂ©, et ne peut donc ĂȘtre supprimĂ©
Le paquet « openjdk-15-dbg » n’est pas installĂ©, et ne peut donc ĂȘtre supprimĂ©
Note : sĂ©lection de icedtea-netx-common pour l’expression rationnelle « icedtea-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de icedtea-8-plugin pour l’expression rationnelle « icedtea-* »
Note : sĂ©lection de icedtea-netx pour l’expression rationnelle « icedtea-* »
Note : sélection de « icedtea-netx » au lieu de « icedtea-netx-common »
Le paquet « icedtea-8-plugin » n’est pas installĂ©, et ne peut donc ĂȘtre supprimĂ©
E: Impossible de trouver le paquet icedtea6-*
E: Impossible de trouver de paquet correspondant Ă  l’expression rationnelle « icedtea6-* »
E: Impossible de trouver de paquet correspondant Ă  l’expression rationnelle « icedtea6-* »

and
step 2 (5 more packages libc6-dev:i386 libcrypt-dev:i386 linux-libc-dev:i386)

i hope it solve the problem

about prebuilds :

--- /home/antec/android/e/gts4lv/prebuilts/prebuiltapks ------------------------
  355,4 MiB [##########] /AdvancedPrivacy                                       
  193,2 MiB [#####     ] /MagicEarth
  104,0 KiB [          ] /Browser
   24,0 KiB [          ] /BlissLauncher
   24,0 KiB [          ] /Talkback
   24,0 KiB [          ] /OpenWeatherMapWeatherProvider
   20,0 KiB [          ] /GmsCore
   16,0 KiB [          ] /SeedVault
   16,0 KiB [          ] /VOSK
   16,0 KiB [          ] /FakeStore
   12,0 KiB [          ] /Mail
   12,0 KiB [          ] /AccountManager
   12,0 KiB [          ] /Apps
   12,0 KiB [          ] /Notes
   12,0 KiB [          ] /Message
   12,0 KiB [          ] /Camera
   12,0 KiB [          ] /DroidGuard
   12,0 KiB [          ] /WebCalendarManager
   12,0 KiB [          ] /NominatimNlpBackend
   12,0 KiB [          ] /OpenKeychain
   12,0 KiB [          ] /ESmsSync
   12,0 KiB [          ] /eDrive
   12,0 KiB [          ] /MozillaNlpBackend
   12,0 KiB [          ] /BlissIconPack
   12,0 KiB [          ] /eSpeakTTS
   12,0 KiB [          ] /PicoTTS
   12,0 KiB [          ] /Calendar
   12,0 KiB [          ] /DemoApp
   12,0 KiB [          ] /Tasks
   12,0 KiB [          ] /GsfProxy
   12,0 KiB [          ] /PdfViewer
   12,0 KiB [          ] /PwaPlayer
   12,0 KiB [          ] /Light
    4,0 KiB [          ]  README.md
    4,0 KiB [          ]  .gitattributes
@   0,0   B [          ]  .git

count is not there

how to populate it ?

Do you mean ncdu is not displaying nicely ? or something else ?

no, but my files are smaller than your’s