Magic Earth feedback?

Is anyone using Magic Earth as a daily driver? Is it any good?

yes, a lot of people are using it for navigation

1 Like

I use it regularly. I still dont know if traffic jam data are really taken into account when proposing the best route.

1 Like

For biking in the city it is of no use, at least in my city. It behaves like o e of the first navigation systems from the beginning of the century.

1 Like

I use it, the traffic situation is included. It works well for the most part. The routing is much better than OSMAnd but not as good as Google Maps.

I used it for the last half year.
Finding an address is more easy as in Osmand as well as managing maps. 3d view is somehow fancy, but easy to loose overview. Navigation is… lately it made me leave the motorway, pass a major town right throough the center, and enter the motorway again at the other end. Motorway was the shortest way with no traffic at all. I would call it inconsistent at best.
Usage on a phone is ok, on a tablet not, because buttons do not get scaled properly.

1 Like

If it was only that it suggested longer routes - I have been struggling with invented streets which makes navigation a little bit -well- useless. I don’t know what has been on the screen, I only listened to voice navigation, but for example it kept telling me that I should turn right when there was no street on the right and my correct route would be to turn left in 400 metres.