Meet the Bliss Launcher -/e/OS’ default launcher

Better place your questions and wishes here Any ideas for Bliss improvements?

1 Like

The weather app is currently a system app. These can usually not be removed by simple clicks even with StockROM Abdroid. In the foreseeable future it should be possible to simply uninstall SystemApps.

NB: Delete | Uninstall Weather app is described in more detail in the forum: search :v:

Hey, looks like your issue has been reported here :
https://gitlab.e.foundation/e/management/issues/602

Folder not being transparency isn’t an issue.

I never configured it, and I 'd like to remove it because I never use it and it keeps asking for my location after ervery startup, and my location is set to “off”.
But I like Blisslauncher, thank you, it is very nice, beautiful and easy to use.

1 Like

Why not seize the opportunity of making something new in terms of user experience which will make an additional competitive advantage to /e/OS compared to other phone OS ?
Why not make a visual difference compared to other OS ?

It would be good to add a little audacity to this bliss launcher !

2 Likes

Hi @Frederic UI changes are a big part of the v1 updates. The target for v1 is Feb 2020 in line with MWC20.

3 Likes

Waiting with impatience :slight_smile:

PS: keep up the great work :+1:

1 Like

Sounds great. I only hope for transparent folders or just to be able to make them black for oled screens. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish the day comes soon when I’ll be able to remove so called system apps.

2 Likes

I love you /e/ thank you!

3 Likes

Hi is this the right channel to post to about issues with Bliss Launcher?
Mostly I’m already a bit annoyed by the fact that Bliss Launcher constantly forgets my home screen configuration. Forgets Folders, symbol arrangements and the arrangement of symbols in the lower bar.

Hi @heartshapedbox. You can report issues in our gitlab.
You will need a seperate account.

Ok will do. Thx for the hint

Hi is there a way to have a separate home page, screen or app drawer for a work profile using bliss launcher?
(an example of this would be shade launcher)

1 Like

There is no such a feature but I guess you can simply create a new local session/user/account on your phone for work.

that’s a great idea though, perhaps post it as a feature request on gitlab.e.foundation ?

I have set that up here (hopefully ok)

https://gitlab.e.foundation/e/management/issues/1035

Seriously, I think I spent half an hour on this, also there should be some kind of help or any kind of reference/small help easily available, I tapped and long tapped everywhere, looked inside the “add widget” option. It was almost faster to actually build the whole Pie for XA2, albeit on a really fast machine and after everything was transferred (this is where the heat wave in Europe is coming from) :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is awful. I don’t want weather on my home screen. There is no reasonable std source for weather at my location.

3 Likes

If you don’t want the weather to be displayed :

1. Remove the location permission of Bliss Launcher
  2. Clear data of Bliss Launcher
4 Likes