[MEETUP] Security Klatch in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Hi,

I attend Toronto Area Security Klatch in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is a monthly meetup focusing on Security Issues. I was thinking of stretching myself and perhaps enlisting myself as a speaker.

This event has about 200 people who show up, there is limited pizza and drinks and has usually 2 speakers per evening. It would be an opportunity to network, recruit, market the /e/ project.

If there is someone with more experience in the project and physically able to present in Toronto this would be great. I would also be happy to tag team the presentation.

It may take a few months to get on speaker roster but during that time we or I can prepare for the presentation. I don’t yet have a phone with /e/ installed and would use this time to get this up and running.

Your candid thoughts and advice much appreciated.

Resource: https://www.meetup.com/TASKTO/

Hi @haggisns thanks for sharing the details of the meetup in Ontario. This definitely is a great opportunity to showcase /e/. Will check if any one from the team can come up to Canada or is living nearby. After the meetup people will be after you for more details on the ROM, it would be good if you can also familiarize yourself with /e/ :slight_smile:
All the best with your efforts!!!