Microsoft exchange email account set-up

I have just bought the new fairphone 4 with e/OS and want to set up my business email account which is via microsoft.exchange server.

Anyone to help?

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Do you just not know how to do it or do you know but have a problem with it? I don’t know much about this, but, it should work by tapping the mail icon on the home screen, entering your Exchange address and password. I hope I was able to help you in some way.

Did you try anything with any measure of success already? It may not be very straightforward – did you Search results for 'Microsoft exchange' - /e/ community already?

I did not get it to work via de build in email app. I use TypeApp (free) and then it works. But I needed bot only mail but also contacts and agenda sync

You may first ask your IT team what security policy is in place.

Often, you can’t connect with Microsoft apps (Outlook, Teams, etc) and/or access your account from third-parties apps, unless you enroll your device to O365.

If Outlook is working fine from a home computer, you may also try it from your phone (Edge may provide a better experience …). If it’s not working, check if Advanced Privacy’s “Hide my IP” is activated.

2 Likes

After a long search and a lot of trial and error, I have tested the Aqua Mail pro app for 20 bugs.
Email runs in the Aqua Mail app. Calendar and contacts are synchronised with the preinstalled email and calendar app.