Most popular devices to install /e/OS

With the release of V1 I’ve decided it’s time to upgrade my hardware and I was wondering which devices are the most popular to install /e/OS on. Looking for a no more than 2 years old device. What’s your personal favorite? Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

You may want to give more information about what you’re after hardware-wise. If you’re not particular about any specific hardware feature, I know that Murena sells the Fairphone 4 with /e/ OS preinstalled in Europe (if you’re in DE as your profile says). As a US customer, I’ve been pleased with the Murena Teracube that they sell here. I’ve heard the Fairphone 4 is a good phone, you could certainly do worse.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply. I’m aware of the FP4, but I want to install /e/OS myself. So I’m looking for hardware with 4+GB ram and 128+Gb rom that’s fully compatible and like I said before, no more than 2 or 3 years old. I’m currently using a Samsung S8.

How does that exclude each other? https://doc.e.foundation/devices/FP4

1 Like

Simply put, the price tag on the FP4 is out of my budget. Besides, I’ve been installing custom roms since android 4.4 and that’s part of the fun :relaxed:

1 Like