Motorola Moto G 2014 LTE (thea)

Hi there,
i got unlucky ! I wanted to install /e/ on my “already on Lineage 14.1” phone but there’s no ROM for the phone. And there are so many for different versions ! (titan, osprey, peregrine, …).

Is there any chance someday you will do thea ? I don’t actually want to buy a new phone just to be able to install /e/ on it :wink:

Please search forum, before create topic Motorola G 2014 LTE (Thea)

Thanks for answering me that quick.

A few questions though :slight_smile:

• what you are offering is unofficial /e/ rom, and I thought this section was for official suggestions
  • if I install your unofficial rom, how can I know you did not put some malicious code in it ? :wink:
  • if I install your unofficial rom, I won’t get any updates, right ?
1 Like

Its only 2 request for this device so its very small chance its ever get official build, for other questions i already answered before Sony Xperia Z5 compact (suzuran)

Este é um Motorola g4 plus , que instalei o OS “e” Oficial ! Ele atualiza normalmente .

Which version of /e/ did you install on your G4plus ?

Comecei, com o arquivo : e-0.5-n-201905099519-dev-athene , Veja bem apesar de eu conseguir este sucesso com o meu Moto G 4 Plus , não foi simples assim para conseguir más acredito que está na forma ou comando do flash!!

I don’t speak portuguese, and online translators don’t actually help me understand what it is you want to say. Sorry bro, but can’t figure out.

Are your trying to say that you tried to install not-supported-device ROM on your phone ? Because it’s supposed not to work.

That’s not what I’m telling you!

What I said was that,

I started, with the file: e-0.5-n-201905099519-dev-athene, Look well although I achieve this success with my Moto G 4 Plus, it was not simple to achieve bad believe that is in the form or command of the flash !

What I mean is, my Moto G4 Plus, is working well with OS ‘e’!
Except the brightness of the screen that has little to adjust! But it’s alright.

Sorry for the translation errors in English.

Hi @Micha.K you do not have to do anything more. The number of different users requesting for a particular device is what is used as the factor in deciding if it gets added on the supported list.