Murena 2 stl protective case

Hi !

How to download the stl file for Murena 2 ?
I would like to print the protective case.

Thanks

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/OS the deGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

The stl we shared had slight errors. We have removed them from the site. We will not be able to share stl or 3d models for users who want to try to make them on their own.
The protective cases are being sent out to the users who requested for them. The first set has been sent to users in France. The rest will be going out starting Thursday 30 May.

I dindnt know it was possible to request a case for the Murena 2. How do I request one? You said earlier that it should be added to the webshop. I cant find it there. Thanks.

In the first stage of sending out the case, we are sending them to users who had preordered the cases during the crowdfunding. As part of this, the users in France should already have received them.
The remaining preorders from users out of France are being serviced starting yesterday. Have passed on the request to add the purchase link back on the website to the sales team.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.