Murena FP4's on the way

It is indeed an advanced version of the installer and coded by the vendor and /e/ developers.

Ah okay, I did that (with the order number at least, hope thatā€™s enough), guess itā€™s time to wait :man_shrugging:t2:

Thanks a bunch for the reply!

seems for me there is a cooperation between /e/ and vendor developers.

question for me:
why was and is it not possible to have the original camera app available for FP4 /e/ OS?
There are two lenses / a widerange lens but possible to use it in OpenCamera.
I understand that with all other manufacturers. But not with Fairphone. Not if there is a cooperation.
And that definitely exists

That would be fantastic to have the original appā€¦

1 Like

This would be desirable, but I donā€™t think the quote you use warrants that, earlier:

It doesnā€™t sound like Fairphone would necessarily be ā€œthe guys who flash the devicesā€.

:slight_smile: Byvendor I did not mean Fairphone. I meant the group that flashes the devices we sell. Let me correct in the main post .

2 Likes

This definitely caught my interest, how is the Quality in OpenCamera? I suppose that is the /e/ camera app?

poor
yes it is the /e/ camera app. a fork of openCamera
Gcam is quit better, but does not support the wide angel lens. /e/cam app does it (it figured it out now) but the quality is poor. at least in low light situations.

Just a quick heads up for everyone waiting for their Murena FP4: I just received mine (8GB, green) today, ordered on Dec. 18.

2 Likes

Hi All,

Any updates on shiptime for the fairphone 4?
On the e webshop it says
256gb - backordered
128gb - in stock

And then it says, and seems for all options: ā€œships in 6-8weeksā€

Iā€™m confused, is the 128,GB really in stock, or what is the shop time?

I ended up receiving my 256 gb in 2 days! Thanks team

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.