My cloud account in Bliss launcher widget

I tried Bliss Launcher today just out of curiosity as I have been using Lawnchair earlier. In the widgets screen there is a “My cloud account” widget by default, but it is showing an email address that I do have, but I have not (as far as I know) registered as Murena/eCloud account. Yet, it shows that I have used 5.4GB of 12.2GB in my account :open_mouth:

my_cloud_accounts_widget

If I open the Murena.io account details I can see similar information

If I go to Account settings, I can see this kind of view

account_manager

These accounts are familiar to me. First is my personal Nextcloud account and the second is the /e/ email account I registered when I first installed the eOS.

So, what the heck is the account shown in Bliss Launcher Widget? The email address is one I use with K9 mail. When has it been created and is it really syncing my data to some cloud account? How do I access the details of that account?

I thought that Murena/e was supposed to be privacy friendly, but now I’m really worried that some stuff is synced to cloud without my consent :frowning:

Might be that I got scared too soon…

The disk space used and the email address match to my personal Nextcloud account. However, it’s confusing that it shows me 12.2GB of total space and possibility to upgrade.