Need help: have all Redmi Note 7 (lavender) resources, no build environment

here we go https://ecloud.global/s/bPaHgst8J5YXqas

please let me know if it is working

Downloading immediately, and I will flash as soon as it’s done downloading. I already have my device waiting for it.

Thank you so, so much.

could you pls share your roomservice.xml with your (camera working) kernel ?

I want try it for my own

Of course @harvey186 ! Here it is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
<project name="marcoscodas/android_device_xiaomi_lavender" path="device/xiaomi/lavender" remote="github" />
<project name="marcoscodas/kernel_sdm660" path="kernel/xiaomi/lavender" remote="github" />
<project name="marcoscodas/vendor_xiaomi_lavender" path="vendor/xiaomi/lavender" remote="github" />
<project name="LineageOS/android_packages_resources_devicesettings" path="packages/resources/devicesettings" remote="github" />
</manifest>

All repos updated to correct branches already. Should be ready to compile.

Let me know how it goes.

2 Likes

Thx, will try on weekend, first will try building GSI

Excellent @harvey186! Perhaps a good opportunity to update your security patches on your build environment? :wink: I mean… ya know, for your buddy Marcos :wink: Hahaha.

I’m just building with your roomservice.xml. It doesn’t work :frowning: You have to change the vendor blobs.

<project name="AndroidBlobs/vendor_xiaomi_lavender" path="vendor/xiaomi/lavender" remote="github" revision="lavender-user-9-PKQ1.180904.001-9.8.22-release-keys" />

That’s odd, I didn’t change the vendor repo since last time we built it, only the kernel. Any idea why this might be an issue?

I have not build with your sources. I’m always has used my roomservice.xml.

Can you please share your roomservice file from the original build so that I can double-check the syntax on mine?

youcan use yours. Onyl cange the vendor line as have posted earlier

Excellent! Thank you!