Need Volunteer Testers for these 3 Samsung Exynos Devices

Thanks pl send in the details as requested above

There’s an almost-stable (even if still unofficial) build - that I tested personally - of LineageOS 17.1 by Stricted @ XDA:

I’ll crosspost your request in his 3ad too.

1 Like

Lineage OS 17.0 is not in scope for this testing. The upgrades are only up to Pie.

Here we go, then:

That could be amazing to have an official version of /e/ os for s8 and s8 plus i have an s8 plus device but since I dont have a second one to switch for beta testing will keep an eye in the progress an I will switch when it’s ready time to move one from google

The official /e/ Samsung S8 is now available for download here

Great news!
Where could I find the test-build for Samsung S8+ (dream2lte)?
I have volunteered for testing already and received access on Gitlab, but I could not find where to download the test-builds.

1 Like

You will get the test builds on the test channel itself.

There is only a plain list of devices, no links. Perhaps the test-build is not ready yet for testing.
Maybe it’s a matter of waiting…

Just a question: why maintainers don’t open device-related 3ads @ XDA ?
It could attract more users, testers and, why not, devs.

Hi, I have installed the /e/ os on my S8 and have come across a few issues. Where can I log these issues?
Paul

You can log issues here. Pl share all details and logs where possible.

Any update about the official support of s8+?

Pl can you check the list here.. the S8 is in our list for Q update

1 Like

Thank you for your fast reply. Why does s8+ is not present?

1 Like

Sad I have never flashed my device, I am hopeful to see the S8+ with an official release so I can try! (Maybe with Android 10😏)

1 Like

Hi all,
I’ve just installed LineageOS 17.1 unofficial on my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-950F with TWRPIt works great. I have added MicroG but with this Firefox hang than I remove it. Bank & intermarche apps won’t run because libraries google-play are missing.
I use F-Droid & Aptoid
bes t regards

Dunno if can help, but BlissROM (wich is Lineage-based) has some official Android 10 builds:

Project Sakura (also based on LOS) seems to have official Q builds - for Note 8 - too:

Are greatlte testers still wanted ? Will suggest myself for those, especially since already having tested dreamlte & dream2lte roms when they went publicly too.

Thanks for volunteering. Let the team return from the vacations… as discussed here will share a plan to start the upgrade testing.