No mobile data LTE/TDSCDMA/CDMA/EvDo/GSM/WCDMA does not exist?

For the definitions, this might help:

Basically, in this particular context:
flashing - installing something other than what was there before
ROM - Read Only Memory, originally, but now just means a different version of the OS (custom, stock, original, etc.)
boot - start, turn on
reboot- restart, turn off, then on again

Installing a new TWRP is just overwriting the previous, the initial installation instructions apply.

if you want to change TWRP version, simply use the TWRP install feature to install the new version.

Hi Taurus, Smu44 and piero,

Taurus, your explanations in ‘normal speak’ really helped me workout more of what piero and Smu44 where talking about, and find instructions that helped me fixed the problem.

I used Anonyme’s, easy eOS manual install with Windows Odin intsructions and was able to install different versions of TWRP and ‘dev’ eOS. Unfortunately, I still kept getting “error 7”

After exhausting the TWRP/dev eOS options I decided to download the easy-installer and install eOS onto my phone agian, and then try to work through Smu44’s instructions, if I had too. Thankfully, my phone started working properly with the fresh install via the easy-installer, phew!

Anonyme’s instructions are brilliant and very easy to work through. I finally understand what Odin is and didn’t have to use command prompts to install eOS manually.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

2 Likes

Nice to read you sorted it out easily ! :slight_smile:

1 Like