No more Google-link, calender still showing "Google agenda import"

I’m using /e/OS for about half a year now. Firstly started on my OnePlus Nord 2G using less and less Google services and moving contact and calendar to /e/OS (resynced via CalDAV not using my Google-account anymore). In order to set this up I imported my contacts and calender via Google (Murena set-up). After that, I disconnected from my Google-account via Murena.

Next step was setting up a complete phone @/e/OS: my “old” OnePlus 7 pro. Since that went well (but I don’t like curved edges), I moved on to a OnePlus 9. Buttery smooth.

Now for my “problem”: I use CalDAV for my calendar-sync in Outlook 365 (work computer). I don’t sync but I transfer one way; meaning Outlook may IMPORT my Murena-calendar but cannot use or change it. This way, when I make work-appointments, I can see whether I have private meetings etc. Like this it’s ideal for me.

What wonders me, is, that CalDAV shows at the DAV-URL (https://ecloud.global/remote.php/dav/calendars/myname/etc. - see pic below) that it is a Google-Agenda-import. When setting up the sync, I have never entered my (old) Gmail-address. I just filled in my Murena-username, my password and my Murena-emailaddress.

Why-o-why does this Gmail/Google-import come from? I just ONCE imported my exisiting Google-calendar into Murena, and then cancelled the connection to Google. I assumed that with that all leads and links to Google would be broken. I mean, when I enter stuff in my Murena-calendar, it does definitely not appear on my Google-calender. I still have access to my Google-account, but I want to start DELETING all my traces in Google. ALL OF THEM. Just insure why “my Gmail hangs with Murena”. Anyone to explain this behaviour?

it’s just the calendar name / title, originating from this import, you can easily rename it on the remote, it doesn’t link anywhere.

Thank you, tcecyk, for your reply! That is a relief! But somewhere this data is saved somewhere within Murena, since CalDAV just PULLS the data. Any idea WHERE in Murena (settings?) this can be edited?

the web version of Calendar has an edit Button to the right of every Calendar that you can use to change the name

I have just checked, but if this is the field you are referring to, that’s is not what’s causing the trouble. The thing is just called “agenda” without any referral to Google. Or am I looking in the wrong place? Because somewhere these Google-import-traces “hang around” in the Murena-system.

hmmm… but then the dav Url in the Outlook Screenshot is outdated and that import calendar doesn’t even exist anymore?

You can rename it in outlook to the caldav resource that still exists - as in “Agenda”. It’s just an artifact inside Outlook.

this is the url schema:

https://ecloud.global/remote.php/dav/calendars/<username>/<calendar-name>/

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.