No sim card, account manager not working and so on... (moto g 2014 titan)

Hi, I finally installed /e/ on my motorola g 2nd edition 2014 titan.
But I can’t login with my e.mail account (in the browser on my mac the account is ok), I receveid a messege saying tha is impossible to find CalDAV or CardDav services.
And the phone doesn’t recognize my sim card (that works fine on others phones). Instead, the wi-fi looks fine.

After these problems, I installed lineageOS 14.1, but the problems are still there: the sim card isn’t working… and also in android 6.0 Marshmallow.
With the original ROM (android 5.0) the sim card was working…

Ideas?

Just to add some more info: I also have a moto g 2014 (titan) and my SIM card keeps vanishing from time to time.
I have to reboot the phone for it to be “recognized” again.
It looks like the more advanced the system, the worse for the old phones.

I came back to android ROM, trying severals versions (7.0, 6.0 and finally the 5.0) and I have always the same problems: the sim card is not detected.

Until, I’ve installed /e/, the phone was working regularly

I have installed e-Rom to my moto g 4 g (peregrine), because it is small and not heavy.
But sim card was not detected. I tried several custom-roms from xda-developpers (lineage os. 14.1, lineage os 14.1 substratum and lineage os 16) and even stock rom. The result was the same (no sim card was detected).
All other parts of e- Rom are working fine. Therefore I hope, that someone can help me.
Thank you!
Excuse me please. I know my english is not perfect. I am from Germany.

Hallo @Scheng,

1. Does the SIM card work with the latest version of StockROM Android?
  2. What is the exact (internal name) model name: XT1039, XT1040, XT1045 from “peregrine”?

1. Funktioniert die SIM-Karte mit der letzten Version von StockROM Android?
  2. Wie lautet die genaue (interne Bezeichnung) Modell: XT1039, XT1040, XT1045 von “peregrine”?

Hallo archje,
many thanks for your answer.
Similar to Carlito it works before I installed e-rom for the first time. Later when I go
back to stock-rom the system did not detect SIM card.
The internal Name is XT 1039.
Die SIM - Karte lief auf dem ursprünglichen System einwandfrei. Nach der erstmaligen Installation von e-rom und Rückkehr zum Stock-Rom wurde sie nicht mehr erkannt.
Der interne Name von peregrine lautet XT 1039.

No SIM card Motoroala Moto G 4G XT1039 “peregrine”

Continuing the discussion from No SIM card Motorola Moto G 4G XT1039 "peregrine":

Noch einmal vielen Dank für Deine Unterstützung!

Einen Schaden an der SIM-Karte schließe ich aus. Ich habe insgesamt 3 SIM-Karten ausprobiert, die in anderen Handys problemlos funktionieren.

Zu Deinen Fragen:

1. Ich habe die SIM-Karte meistens im Gerät belassen (also vor und während dem Flashen). Selbstverständlich habe ich nach dem ersten Starten getestet, ob durch das Herausnehmen und erneute Einsetzen der SIM-Karte der Fehler behoben wurde.

2. Aufgrund Deines Hinweise habe ich erneut die Firmware " Retail Germany 5.1 ROM ( Untouched)" https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=14718 geflasht. Wieder wurde die SIM-Karte nicht erkannt.

3. Die von Dir genannten ROM`s habe ich probiert. Sie haben leider nicht den Fehler beseitigt.

mhm, my english isn’t very good, but my german… i don’t speak german!
Can you continue the discussion in english? please.

Thanks a lot.