No wifi on samsung galaxy a73 5g and e/os/2.1

Hi,
I can’t activate the wifi on this newly installed device. Wifi was working on the stock os.

I may have missed an installation step ? What would be the next move to try to fix this? many thanks

Hi @remyla welcome to the /e/ forum.

If the phone is really freshly installed with a fundamental error like this, I would Factory reset, and run the first start wizard.

If you thought that Wi-Fi connected successfully during First start wizard already, then please try

Settings > System > Reset options > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.

same issue here!
installed e/os yesterday, and can’t get the wifi working.when i switch wlan ‘on’ it says “no network avaylable” and turns off again.

faktory reset is no option, because it dont let me do so.
settings - System - reset options - delete all (factory reset) - delete all data [button] - [pin to confirm] - delete all data [button]
and this last button just make a little click-noise when i tip it, nothing more!
ps: reset wifi had no effect

Hi @DokBiz welcome to the /e/ forum.

Factory reset is expected available from e-Recovery.

With the device powered off - Reboot and immediately hold Volume Up + Power while the device is connected to a PC via USB cable.

There seems no Gitlab issue Issues · e · GitLab registered against this device – especially as this is now reported twice, you might consider to Report an issue.

Getting an error message in new ID creation on /e/OS Gitlab?.

Please be prepared to ask help for registering your account if blocked by anti-spamming.

• Some users may get an error message, while attempting to create a new ID on the /e/OS Gitlab
  • The error message may ask you to contact Murena at helpdesk@murena.com.
  • In case you run into such an error, please send a mail with the following details
    • Full Name:
    • Desired username:
    • Email: