Notes doesn't work after yesterday update

Hello phone GS290. After yesterday eos update notes doesn’t work anymore.
I have this message from the app:
"
App Version: 3.7.1
App Version Code: 3007001
App Flavor: ACCOUNT_MANAGER

Files App Version Code: 402060000
OS Version: 4.9.190(eng.root.20230310.180912)
OS API Level: 29
Device: GS290
Manufacturer: Gigaset
Model (and Product): GS290 (GS290_EEA)
com.nextcloud.android.sso.exceptions.NextcloudHttpRequestFailedException: Richiesta HTTP non riuscita con codice di stato HTTP: 301
at com.nextcloud.android.sso.api.AidlNetworkRequest.performNetworkRequestV2(AidlNetworkRequest.java:188)
at com.nextcloud.android.sso.api.NextcloudAPI.performNetworkRequestV2(NextcloudAPI.java:159)
at com.nextcloud.android.sso.api.NextcloudAPI.lambda$performRequestObservableV2$0$com-nextcloud-android-sso-api-NextcloudAPI(NextcloudAPI.java:113)
at com.nextcloud.android.sso.api.NextcloudAPI$$ExternalSyntheticLambda0.subscribe(Unknown Source:6)
at io.reactivex.internal.operators.observable.ObservableFromPublisher.subscribeActual(ObservableFromPublisher.java:31)
at io.reactivex.Observable.subscribe(Observable.java:12284)
at io.reactivex.internal.operators.observable.ObservableSingleMaybe.subscribeActual(ObservableSingleMaybe.java:31)
at io.reactivex.Maybe.subscribe(Maybe.java:4290)
at io.reactivex.Maybe.blockingGet(Maybe.java:2320)
at io.reactivex.Observable.blockingSingle(Observable.java:5381)
at it.niedermann.owncloud.notes.persistence.CapabilitiesClient.getCapabilities(CapabilitiesClient.java:32)
at it.niedermann.owncloud.notes.importaccount.ImportAccountActivity.lambda$onActivityResult$5$it-niedermann-owncloud-notes-importaccount-ImportAccountActivity(ImportAccountActivity.java:108)
at it.niedermann.owncloud.notes.importaccount.ImportAccountActivity$$ExternalSyntheticLambda2.run(Unknown Source:4)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:462)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:919)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException:

301 Moved Permanently

301 Moved Permanently

nginx

at com.nextcloud.android.sso.InputStreamBinder.processRequestV2(InputStreamBinder.java:246)
at com.nextcloud.android.sso.InputStreamBinder.performNextcloudRequestAndBodyStreamV2(InputStreamBinder.java:27)
at com.nextcloud.android.sso.InputStreamBinder.performNextcloudRequestV2(InputStreamBinder.java:2)
at com.nextcloud.android.sso.aidl.IInputStreamService$Stub.onTransact(IInputStreamService.java:43)
at android.os.Binder.execTransactInternal(Binder.java:1021)
at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:994)
"
what can i do?

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Do you still receive the error? did you lose notes?

Your error is filed at Gitlab and there are other reports in the forum of a Notes issue.

After v1.9 install the app updates from 1.0.1 to 3.7.1 and runs some migrations of data and sync accounts. If they’re the same category of issue as yours this is a hint what is failing.

The error is within “ImportAccountActivity” that hits an URL that would redirect (the HTTP 301).

The 301 could originate from the App no longer being able to authenticate and redirecting to the login form or the ecloud.global / murena.io Domain change.

Yes i still receive the error on my phone. The notes are ok but on the murena website.
I read the links but i don’t understand if there is already a solution…

All the better when the Notes md files are on the remote. The other reports had cases where notes are gone from device & remote.