Notes won't sync anymore since last upgrade

I there,
I’m running /e/os on a Teracube 2e for a while now and I’m very happy with this configuration. Since last upgrade (1.10), the internal app Notes have some synchronisation issue and give me this error message

App Version: 3.7.1
App Version Code: 3007001
App Flavor: ACCOUNT_MANAGER

Files App Version Code: 402060000

---

OS Version: 4.19.127-g8a0ee1fc2d77(eng.root.20230412.135928)
OS API Level: 30
Device: emerald
Manufacturer: teracube
Model (and Product): Teracube 2e (lineage_emerald)

---

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Duplicate key 17
	at java.util.stream.Collectors.lambda$throwingMerger$0(Collectors.java:133)
	at java.util.stream.-$$Lambda$Collectors$kXZFmh6iM6xf9lJWimhd2Ef6NEs.apply(Unknown Source:0)
	at java.util.HashMap.merge(HashMap.java:1256)
	at java.util.stream.Collectors.lambda$toMap$58(Collectors.java:1320)
	at java.util.stream.-$$Lambda$Collectors$nKlT6uFghrTzWO44dlFAJFeRr34.accept(Unknown Source:8)
	at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$3ReducingSink.accept(ReduceOps.java:169)
	at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1390)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:485)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:475)
	at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:236)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:517)
	at it.niedermann.owncloud.notes.persistence.NotesRepository.getIdMap(NotesRepository.java:465)
	at it.niedermann.owncloud.notes.persistence.NotesServerSyncTask.pullRemoteChanges(NotesServerSyncTask.java:208)
	at it.niedermann.owncloud.notes.persistence.NotesServerSyncTask.run(NotesServerSyncTask.java:96)
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:462)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)

Could someone help me with this or should I open an issue on gitlab ?
Thanks,
aïo

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

I have not been paying much attention but I have the same issue on my Teracube. Last Notes sync was May 7.
/e/ Notes on my 1.8.1-q device as well as NextCloud Notes elsewhere is up-to-date.

There are many many posts about Notes sync issues. I believe one of the workarounds is to remove your /e/ account on the device and add it back. Have yet to do so.

you need to update to 1.11 - [HOWTO] Use the Notes App - #26 by tcecyk

1 Like

Thanks @tcecyk @marcdw, So I will wait for the 1.11 stable release available in update parameters. I can wait for this.
aïo

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.