Notification information issue

Hi all . Please tell me what this logo is for, what does it mean and what is its function?

This logo gives me incorrect information, it says that I am not connected to the Internet although I am connected ??
wifi
wifi-3

Hi, sorry I can not help you with this notification/network issue.

Yet still as the current title rather sounds like a forum-issue I propose to change the title of your post to a somewhat more issue-related one, maybe like “notification of unknown origin provides wrong info on network connection status” (or something along these lines).

3 Likes

No information on your device or /e/OS version.

So from what I gather your Wi-Fi connection is saying no internet access but you have no problem browsing around while on Wi-Fi?
If you have a SIM in your phone could you verify by turning off Mobile Data.

And yeah, I came here thinking there was a forum issue also.

2 Likes

Hello . Thank you for your answer . Yes, you’re right, I’m getting this notification, but actually I’m connected to the network and can browse the pages … I don’t understand the function of this notification.

I also noticed that wi-fi turns off on its own after a while, which is good, but I wanted to understand in which script this data is located in order to change it.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.