OnePlus 3 / 3T 'oneplus3' GPS sensor

Hi @trust17 welcome to the /e/ forum.

As you first posted in OnePlus - 3 / 3T - oneplus3 - Documentation Suggestions: …Enter suggestions to improve documentation in this category. Do not raise bugs or issues here… I will reply in briefly in a new topic.

This topic has the hashtag gps, you might check other threads with this hashtag, in case we do not find the solution straight away.

Have you allowed permissions for your app(s) to use GPS sensor (usually set per app).

The app GPSTest should show if the sensor is actually non functional. Often the results will be poor indoors (I find it best to turn it on outdoors and go for a short walk to look for best fix).

The underlying settings of https://doc.e.foundation/support-topics/advanced_privacy.html might have changed with the update? I find it best to have AP and all of the functions of AP (that is Fake my location and Hide my IP) turned off while troubleshooting.

To turn off Fake my location and Hide my IP reliably, it is probably necessary to have AP on, make your changes, Switch Off AP, reboot, return to AP and double check all items are off.