ONEPLUS - 7 Pro - users experience

Hello,

After breaking my oneplus 5T with /e/, i sow that oneplus 7 Pro is available with /e/ !! :slight_smile:

Is there some user experience with /e/ on OnePlus 7 Pro ?

Bests,

martoni

1 Like

Hello,

Which Android is for OnePlus 7 PRO ? 9 or 10 ?

martoni

9, there is no /e/ on android 10 now

1 Like

Hi. I have a one plus 7 pro. I paid it off from t-mo and got it unlocked. I used twrp to save my but and some XDA guy muaranfro? Put out a fastboot recovery batch flasher which loaded the necessary things to save my phone. I ended up being able to open storage on the PC then go into twrp and flash e-os. I had no os because I screwed up. Its on my phone and at 51yo I love it. Definitely donate here and there. I’m using fdroid and Aurora for Foss apps. Using zim launcher and its great. Wasn’t feeling the apple vibe. My hats off to e and privacy rights. K9 email app is beast! DL it. Don’t open or sign into any google anything. Hopefully future updates will include the 90hz refresh rate and the system Dolby that was on oxygen. The ability to block apps without having to run netguard is sweet. I’m new here I had no idea where to post this. E-f needs to pay expenses. You should donate even if its 2 bucks. This is awesome.

1 Like

Hello @Sigma7, thx for your user experience.
Since my last comment, i bought a oneplus 6T.
This device was on /e/ with Android 9 few mouths ago and i chose lineageOS with MicroG witch is with android 10.
Now, /e/ is on Android 10 with my device but with my double experience, i prefere stay with lineageOS with MicroG.
But, the 2 OS are good in my opinion.

1 Like