OnePlus 9 Pro Underclocking/Undervolting

Hello Everyone,

As you probably now if you live in warm climate for a time oneplus 9 pro is heating so much even only using web surfing. I am traveling a lot and in the south countries that happens everyday. It is getting so warm even sometimes phone refuse to charge :slight_smile: in Stock oxygen os or any other custom roms doesn’t matter this proccessor getting hot. I am currently using /e os and I will probably use all the time. So I am searching about a solution for this. I thought about rooting using magisk patches from xda snapdragon 888 undervolt thread to do undervolt but I want to create a solution in /e os without rooting. In linux debian I use kernel governors to extend my battery life on my laptop, so I am thinking on a similar solution. What do you think about it ? Can it be added performance, battery saver, balanced, ondemand etc to /e os settings to use in warm climate places? I can build /e os and test some ideas. But I wanted to know community’s approach on this one maybe you will come with an elegant solution.
note: I usually use my phone with mobile data, gps, wifi open all the time. I tried to use on 60hz screen only and in battery saver mode but not much difference.

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.