OnePlus - OnePlus 7 (beta) - guacamoleb - Documentation Suggestions

Please add your suggestions to improve the documentation for the OnePlus - OnePlus 7 (beta) - guacamoleb here …

The “TWRP”-link in the “Downloads for the guacamoleb” does not work. The original TWRP page for guacamoleb (OnePlus 7 (guacamoleb)) links to the download section of the OnePlus 7 Pro “guacamole”. However, please note that I just bricked my phone by flashing the image-file for the OP7 Pro. I’m not sure if this is the common result or if I was too incompetent… Anyways, one should at least comment on which version to download.

Cheers

That’s useful info for the e team to correct the docs but mainly I reply out of concern that you may have a non booting device; or did you recover the install attempt?

I looked at the proper twrp page you linked to and it looks like a unified twrp for all the OP7 series so it should work ok

Another potential problem.

Installation doc for OP7 ask for updating the stock android to latest available. I believe this would be android 11

eOS ROM is android 10

I’ve just installed e/os on my oneplus 7. Seems to work well so far however it’s still at Android 10 not 11 as the instructions indicate. I wonder, are there plans to upgrade it to Android 11 then 12?