Only 'A' contacts with /e/os in Android Auto?

I have a weird problem with my FP6 and /e/OS 4.2

When I connect my phone via usb to my Ford Focus Android Auto connects just fine (installed via /e/OS setup guide).

However, when I want to browse contacts to call someone from the car, I can only browse the contacts starting with an A. I cannot scroll to B and beyond and also via the A-Z button I cannot go to other contacts. When entering another letter there, I only get the last contact starting with an A.

When I connect the phone with just Bluetooth, all contacts are available so it’s somehow really connected to the use of Android Auto.

I’ve not denied AA any rights and I’ve already tried to disconnect and reconnect but still the same behavior.

Has anyone experienced the same and found a solution?

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/OS the unGoogled mobile OS and online services

1 Like

I habe exactly the same Problem.

Ah good to know I’m not the only one!

However, I have not found a solution yet unfortunately.

Hi @Falco75 @Falco75 pl can you create an issue in Gitlab for this. That way it can be assigned to the developers and also they can get in touch with you for more details if required.

Hi @Manoj, I’ll try but I do not have a Gitlab account, so I guess I need to open that as well?

Update: I think I succeeded in submitting the issue.