Parental Controls

I’ve recently purchased an /e/ phone and am working on setting it up as a phone for my daughters when they’re working or babysitting to be able to reach home. How do I set up parental controls to restrict or block internet usage? I can’t find any settings. Ideally I would like to install the Gryphon Homebound app - we have a parental control router that filters the internet to insure it’s safe for all of us. This app advertises that it works with both android and apple yet it’s not available on this phone - what can I do to help make this phone safe for my family? Thanks!

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Install Aurora Store (from /e/'s Apps). The app you want is available in Aurora Store

I read there are parental control features coming with V2.2!
Any details about this? Would be another strong argument for /e/ if they are easy to use & effective as well!

Having a simple way to restrict access to certain domains (f.e. tiktok, insta etc…) would be great. Or is there a way to to so on certain browsers?
Also, is there a way to deactivate private mode in some browsers?

Seems like a big leap, thank you /e/ team!:
https://doc.e.foundation/support-topics/parental-control

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.