Poco x3 pro en modo fastboot con error e: failed to bind mount /mnt/staging/emulated/media/0 to /storage/emulated: no such file or directory e: emulated failed to bind mount

Hello, I have a little e: failed to bind mount /mnt/staging/emulated/media/0 to /storage/emulated: no such file or directory e: emulated failed to bind mount and I would like to know if anyone has the solution, so I bought The phone came with that rom by default, I didn’t give it any importance, which is why I don’t know much about this issue, I would be grateful if you could help me solve it, thank you

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

does it help if you wipe user data in the recovery options?

You bought the phone from a seller that assured the OS is in working condition? could also be an incomplete flash. If so you’d need to get into how to properly flash it

It might help to specify the exact build you are running [HOWTO] Give complete /e/OS version info easily for support, answers, comparison etc.

I guess the previous owner did a Factory reset so that you yourself ran the “First start wizard” when you started ?

Did this error appear very soon after that or later ? It might help if you describe anything you did since.

Did you install or add an SD card (if applicable), some advice here for a different phone, but often can apply for /e/. https://forum.fairphone.com/t/a-little-guide-to-using-sd-cards/37297.