[POLL] Which device(s) you would like /e/ to support next?

Bonjour,
Pensez vous faire une version pour le Honor 5C ? Ce serait super de l’envisager.
Merci par avance,
Vince

Would love to see the Samsung A3 (SM-A300FU) being supported :smiley:

Pouvez vous ajouter le samsung A3 2016 ?

I would like to request to add LG Q6

Please add OnePlus One (Bacon)

1 Like

LineageOS 15.1 went official for the Honor 5x in December. It would be great if the /e/ builds for the device could be updated to the 0.2 branch

Let’s support the Xiaomi Note 7. The best phone. The camera is 48 megapixel, who can’t be amazed???

I nominate asus zenfone max pro m1

1 Like

This phone is already added

Id love to see the Google Pixel (1) sailfish supported.
It should be quite easy because the pixel xl is already supported.

1 Like

I vote for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 / 5 Plus (vince)

2 Likes

Adding Motorola Moto G5 (XT1671). Also, although I think it’s already been mentioned, the Moto E5. If I feel brave, I may take a crack at building it myself.

2 Likes

Samsung Galaxy Note 8, have one to test now.

The Note 8 is currently my primary day-to-day device. I’d be delighted to see /e/ made available for it but would not migrate until there was a rock-solid version and not likely before warranty expires and OEM updates are no longer available.

1 Like

Some Xiaomi phones deserve /e/:

• Mi Mix 3
  • Redmi Note 7 / and future Pro
  • Mi 8 / +Pro, Lite
  • Redmi Note 6 Pro
5 Likes

I would like to see the HTC One m8 supported (for Oreo and later; I know it’s already supported with Nougat).

I nominate Samsung Galaxy J4+ (SM-J415GN)

It’s already supported. My Redmi Note 5 works on /e/

Is there already a solution for Samsung galaxy s4 mini LTE ? If not I would be glad about

1 Like

We should integrate popular phones and known brand and recognized with a good value for money and good performance (Especially in photo)

Honor 9
Honor Play
Honor 10
Xiaomi Mi A2
Xiaomi Redmi 6
Xiaomi Mi 8

2 Likes