[POLL] Which device(s) you would like /e/ to support next?

Any chance for Xiaomi Mi4?

Please add essential PH-1 mata to the Oreo list. Thanks!

2 Likes

Please add Xiaomi Mi5s Plus
and Redmin Note 4 (mido) for PIE :smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

BlackBerry DTEK50
Danke!

Whhy there’s no Mi6X /Wayne please somebody make the for us, thankyou

hi i would like to see oreo for mido!

thank you!

2 Likes

Hi, would love to have this rom for my Xiaomi Mi4.
Thanks🌷

Hi, Oreo for Axon 7 would be fine

Hey all. How about adding the Samsung Galaxy Siii (S3) 4G aka i9305

That would be great. I’m assuming that the ROM for the i9300 wouldn’t be right… Dangerous to assume though.

2 Likes

Hi,

As LG GPad V500 is supported by LineageOS 14.1 is it feasible to have it supported here ? Or can I build it myself ?

Hi @yannbrrd as you may be aware we depend on device -maintainers to build official builds for us. If you are interested in building the ROM yourself and maintaining it please let us know.
Adding @rhunault from the /e/ team to the conversation.

@manoj depending on what it takes, at least willing to give it a try… If I can build it for me and it works, sure I can share it…

1 Like

LG G Pad 8.3 is not maintained anymore by LOS team. But, as it was, it should be possible to run a build on your side.
About support, we need to find a maintainer before to add this device to our official nightly build list.

I hope you could make /e/ available also at some basic line phones without Snapdragon processor, by so I’m suggesting Nokia 5.1 Plus, after all we need /e/ also on those phones which our mothers and fathers like to buy. I don’t know about you, but mine still likes Nokia. And wider userbase, the better.

Sure it’s problem that Lineage OS is mainly for Snapdragon powered phones, or some Samsung Exynos etc.

2 Likes

Je propose la marque Huawei, et pour ma part modèle P10.
N’étant pas programmeur…je souhaite apporter mon aide selon vos besoins :+1:
Merci Ă  vous :call_me_hand:

1 Like

SONY Xperia Z5 (as they abandoned us! :disappointed_relieved: )

1 Like

Would like to see Oppo R11 added- I have one now but still use my old phone and am waiting for /e/ to support it before I really use it. Also any new blackberry phones - I prefer those but don’t want to use the new ones that come with Android.

1 Like

Please add the ZenFone Max Pro M1 (codename. X00TD that is already supported by Lineage OS 15 excellent for daily use, sd 636 one of the best processor energy efficient and sufficient for (no pro) gamer, long lasting power with 5000 mah battery 4go RAM and 64go ROM and honest photo (8mp front, 13/5 mp dual on the back) (native photo software is not so good but with alternatif app it’s good) all this for 200€ in europe shop and asus shop, it’s a very nice price for a mid range phone so can be a good e phone complementary to fairphone 2 that is a bit pricy an outdated hardware imho but there is need for everyone choice and possibility

Please add Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.

4 Likes

Moto G5, G5S and G5Splus would be excellent addition. There seems to be decent request for this generation of Moto G version.

4 Likes