Privatize data using /e/ for data-based cryptocurrency?

Https://www.IMF.org/end/publications/departmental-papers-policy-papers/issues/2020/11/17/reserve-currencies-in-an-evolving-international-monetary-system-49864

In this pdf on pages 29-30 are some future scenarios for reserve currencies (right now the US FED is considering going off the reserve system completely in favor of something more like Japan, and China’s central bank is considering their own cryptocurrency).

The third scenario describes a new form of money based on ones private data; does /e/ intend to collaborate at any point with a group like that backing the “sovrin”? (Let me make sure that’s the name: back in a bit…) Edit: yep, the Sovrin Foundation at sovrin.org

Could be any like-minded group, but I imagone /e/ is in a good position to leverage their independence from Google, etc. to attract newcomers to groups like that, and I’d love to be among the first to trybit out

Anyone known of similar projects or collaborations? Apps??

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

1 Like

Also would be interested in other blockchain projects in which /e/ might participate…

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.