Problems after updating to 0.7-2019081520309

After updating my FP2 to /e/ 0.7-2019081520309 I have some problems. “Add to home screen” from Brave (Browser) is not possible, Bliss Launcer is crashing.
OpenKeychain is not longer working.

Anyone have same issues?

Hi,
On my s7 edge, I have other issues : e-drive crash sometimes, strange icons for phone, settings and the default browser

Hi,
e-drive crashes on my FP2 as well. However I do not use it, so it is not important for me.
Over all my System runs not stable. :frowning:

On my LeEco Le 2 brightness adjustment stopped working with this update.

Since e-0.7-n-2019081420309-dev-libra update on my Xiaomi Mi4c (libra) i also get ‘/e/ drive crashed’ message when i turn on wifi.

No issue with auto brightness adjustment on my side though.

For the issue with the e-drive could you try and check if you are able to log in to the ecloud web page.

I have no /e/ or any account set on the phone and never had

On my OnePlus 5T after update to latest 08/16 version. No problem with connecting to e.drive either using the Nextcloud app or using a browser. Problem fixed I suppose.

Do you use an /e/ account on your phone. Wanted to check if folks who do not use an /e/ account are having problems.

Yes, I use it at times to exchange documents/files between my computer and my phone. With a limit of 20 Gb I think the automatic syncing of photos I take on my e-phone will soon fill that up. :wink:

With installing the new update (0.7-2019082121020) all problems are dissipated. :slight_smile:

Same for me, except for the e-drive crash

Are you using your /e/ email ID in the phone? With the /e/ ID the e-drive should work correctly.

Yes I’m using my email ID… I will try to change it today. Thanks

So… everything works fine now. I had to delete and re-create my /e/ account… Thanks :slight_smile: