For two or three days the webmail interface has changed in ecloud. I have several problems with the new version:
- In the left panel, my e-mail address appears twice (I tried to delete one but it is not working)
- The e-mails I received are displayed two times (perhaps linked with the problem above ?)
- On the left panel, I see three “Inbox”: one for each e-mail addresses (with my last received e-mails) and a third inbox which contains all the folders I created.
- In this “Inbox”, all the folders are displayed horizontally, and not hierarchically: this is not practical (moreover, the name of all the folders are truncated with no possibility to see them entirely)
- I can’t find how to move an e-mail from the default “Inbox” to a folder I previously created
I stopped to use Gmail few months ago and I am annoyed with this new version because it makes the webmail very difficult to use. Am I the only one who have these problems or this perception ? Are new updates of the webmail planned ?