Problems with the last version of the webmail

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

For two or three days the webmail interface has changed in ecloud. I have several problems with the new version:

• In the left panel, my e-mail address appears twice (I tried to delete one but it is not working)
  • The e-mails I received are displayed two times (perhaps linked with the problem above ?)
  • On the left panel, I see three “Inbox”: one for each e-mail addresses (with my last received e-mails) and a third inbox which contains all the folders I created.
  • In this “Inbox”, all the folders are displayed horizontally, and not hierarchically: this is not practical (moreover, the name of all the folders are truncated with no possibility to see them entirely)
  • I can’t find how to move an e-mail from the default “Inbox” to a folder I previously created

I stopped to use Gmail few months ago and I am annoyed with this new version because it makes the webmail very difficult to use. Am I the only one who have these problems or this perception ? Are new updates of the webmail planned ?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks for reporting this @Julien_Ollivier. Have passed it on to the development team. Will update when we have a resolution for this.

1 Like

It seems, that not all accounts are transformed. I’m have still rainloop as email app in.my e.drive

and since yesterday I’m seeing ‘activities’ or so on top of every page

I just checked my account and I’m back to rainloop !

I suppose it is due to the creation of this topic… ? Be that as it may, it is a very good news for me: I can use my webmail again :partying_face:

Thank you to the person who performs the rollback !

Hi @Julien_Ollivier @harvey186 you are right Rainloop has been rolled back in. This is as a stop gap arrangement while issues with the Nextcloud email plugin are resolved. Will share an update when the nextcloud plugin will be back.

2 Likes