Problems with Wileyfox Swift (crackling)

Switching to Lineage did not resolve the problem of spontaneous reboots, but changing the second SIM-card helped. Since then the device runs smoothly again, so I guess the problem had nothing to do with the /e/-system.

Hello,
I had the same issue. I didn’t have any errors, installation process said “it’s done”. But then, boot loop.

Installing the package from xda did help : [RECOVERY][crackling] TWRP 3.1.1-0 [OFFICIAL] | XDA Forums
Also, instead of adb sideload command, I copied the zip file into the internal storage of the crackling. Because I also had the 47% halt issue.

According from installation documentation,

47℅ failed to read command : success
is a successful message

Probably, but it wasn’t working. I had to change the way of doing it.

as it seems to me that this device don’t have a large number if users, the last dev build could be buggy and noone repport it !
Could you try installing some older builds ?

https://images.ecloud.global/dev/crackling/

I could, but once I have another of this specific model, don’t want to touch this one anymore.

If you stay with the same android level (here nougat),
changing /e/OS version for another, don’t interfere with your installed apps, settings and personal data if you don’t wipe partition /data nor /internal storage…

Before trying another build of /e/, have you tried to perform a factory reset of your actual installation ?
(only if your device is empty or with a backup/restore solution for /data like TWRP propose)
Sometimes it resolve bootloop issues…