Redmi (ginkgo), problems with e-2.1.r and e-2.2.r, impossible to install

There is a problem with the rom’s and recovery rom’s e-2.1.r and e-2.2.r. for Ginkgo
Both roms and recovery don’t work, install not working.

Tried all the way’s, from working rom + recovery e-1.21.r installation, full update over OTA, fail.
System reboots to fastboot, when I try to boot into revovery, message, system is destroyed.

Tried install recovery e-2.1.r or.e- 2.2.r with fastboot, fail, message system is destroyed.

Install recovery e-1.21.r with fastboot,'success can boot into recovery again.

Tried with TWRP, install recovery e-2.1.r and e-2.2.r ,fail, message system destroyed.
Tried with TWRP clean install rom e-2.1.r and e-2.2.r fail,won’t boot in system, reboots to fastboot.

So there is something wrong with e-2.1.r and e-2.2.r ,for gingko, system and recovery rom

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/OS the deGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Redmi Note 8 / 8T (ginkgo / willow) with /e/OS-R have been faulty for some time. This will not change, as support will end with version /e/OS-R V2.4 at the latest (EOL).

:loudspeaker: We will most probably drop support for /e/OS R after v2.4 :loudspeaker:

Yes ok, but after that been said.

e-1.21.r works with no problems,as far as I know.

It would be nice if 2.1 2.2 2.3 and 2.4 will work on the Ginkgo, there is an substantial upgrade in Advanced Privacy in 2.1.r ,
It’s no use to make 2.3 and 2.4 if we already know it’s not working.

But I have to say, I really appreciate all e\os\ has done and is still doing.

And to ad.
I have also been testing Crdroid 10 Android 14, it sounds nice Android 14 on the ginkgo.
But I have to say, I have some problems with some apps , I tried all kind of Microg MinMicrog, MicroG revised, all after new clean install every time, but still some apps keep closing after a few seconds.
So I doubt if CrDroid 10 A14 is trouble free