Facing an issue when trying to install /e/ on a S10+ SM-G975F/DS.
Existing Android version: 11
Developed options: Unlocked
OEM Unlocking: Enable
USB debugging: Enable
USB: Transferring files
- Download the /e/ recovery (linked in the Download section above)
- Power off the device and connect the USB adapter to the computer (but not to the device, yet).
- Boot into download mode:
- With the device powered off
- hold Volume Down + Bixby and connect USB cable to PCAccept the disclaimer, then insert the USB cable into the device.
- On the computer, open a command prompt (on Windows) or terminal (on Linux or macOS) window in the directory the recovery image is located, and type
heimdall flash --RECOVERY recoveryfilename.img --no-reboot
recoveryfilenamewith the name of the recovery you downloaded
- A blue transfer bar will appear on the device showing the recovery being transferred.
At this point I got an error message.
Recovery upload successful.
Error: Failed to receive session…
Custom Binary (RECOVERY) blocked By OEM Lock,
When rebooting manually, it goes direct to Android.
Any idea what I missed ?
Thanks a lot in advance.