S4 Serranoltex mixing up sms recipients and conversations

Hello everybody

I have a very annoying bug on my e system for my samsung S4mini serranotexx. It startet with that I couldn’t attach photos taken directly with the cam, it would take the photo but it did not appeared in the message. As a workaround I had to get in to the gallery, choose the picture and share it via messages (sms). But somehow now it started even to mix up conversation, it puts a received message in a different thread (see screenshot). And if I want to attach a photo, it looks like it didnt’t work (photo not appearing in the message) but later I get a message from another friend, why I am sending him photos (the photo I meant to send someone else). It also mixes up photos, if I choose a photo in the gallery and shared it via messages, in the message appears then a different photo.
Another thing is I had the shelter app installed and when I wanted to take a photo to attach directly in the message, the phone would ask me which app it want to use, shelter or cam app. I uninstalled the shelter app after.

I am really clueless about this and it for me it is a severe problem as I am depending on sms because I only use telegram as IM and have no other alternative to reach certain people.

Sometimes I get the message, that smth went wrong with the synchronization, the phone tries a couples times and the message disappears after a while.

So my guess is that smth went wrong with the synchronization and is now mixing up photos and conversations and stuff.

Any help on this much appreciated, thank you in advance.

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

I confirm the same problem with same system on the same device.
I’ve just installed Simple SMS Messenger (v5.6.2) and use it as default to manage my SMS and it works fine. \o/
So, the bug describes before would be related to default SMS apps in /e/OS .