Samsung Galaxy xcover 4s

Is there a possibility to install e.foundation on a Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s? I am not a developer and not used to work with sofware. Can I send this phone to someone how is able to do this for me - hopefully in Germany?
Thanks for help!

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

not going to be easily done.

there’s no port for the “xcover4s” specifically so it’s likely not only the flash only but assembling sources and testing if those work - it’s SoC is the same as the Samsung A10 and sources are around for the device and there’s a group active for that SoC, that’d be the best bet to get started from

you can ask in their telegram if someone got it successfully to run on the xcover4s. Will probably need some amount of adaption of partition sizes etc if it’s not done yet.

But it’s not straightforward to just give it to somebody who’s flashing a device, they would need to do some device development first and build it and at best do it regularly so you get updates.

(for the A10 RRmix has a zip too and thus kernel, but less active, eureka seems the better option)

Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s - SM-G398FN/DS (Europe)

OS Stock Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10 und Android 11, One UI 3.1

Hello @Craftater,
as the experienced previous speaker @tcecyk has informed you, neither Custom ROMs nor TWRP Recovery are available for the Xcover 4s on the aftermarket.

The only chance I see to run the Galaxy Xcover 4s with /e/OS is to install /e/OS GSI, as the hardware and firmware specifications are suitable for it: OS Stock Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10 and Android 11, One UI 3.1. However, according to your specifications, you will need third-party help for this.

/e/OS ‘Q’ GSI is a very versatile Generic System Image (GSI).