Saving settings in https://ecloud.global/settings/user

Help, I want to complete and adjust my user profile, but I cannot find the save button and I keep losing my updates when I navigate to another page …
Peter

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

There is no save button. When you leave the field after change, the new value should.be saved.

But there was another post regarding this.When I find it, I will post.the link

Well … that’s what I thought also, but the changes are lost every time I navigate to another page …

The changed data in my section (i) “Personal info” will be “automatically” retained in my account and will not be lost. Curious …

Pls try with different browser.
I have just made a test and with PureBrowser I’m getting the same result as you. Than I have tried it with Chromium and … viola settings are saved.

Thanks Harvey. I am using Firefox. I thought this was amongst the most beloved web browsers amongst people concerned about privacy. I suspect that it might be for privacy protection reasons that it doesn’t support automatic saving …?

Sorry, I have no idea why it isn’t working. I have heart from another user that he has to use the ‘private’ session to change it.
Could you try it from phone default browser ?

Indeed the issue has been reported a few months ago, and I think the solution was to logout and login again.