[SOLVED] Redmi 3S no data

Are you sure that you have enabled “mobil data” ?? sorry, but sometimes overlooked at little things :wink:

Yes it’s activated, I tried on both SIM

Can you check your APN settings? I had this issue when I installed it in onyx. I had to call my telco to get the settings.

Same issue if the good APN (orange.fr) is forced. I reinstalled e-0.1 just to verify APN and that my SIM are working well and everything is working fine on e-0.1. Then I rereinstalled e-0.2 and here no data :frowning:
I also tried to reset wifi/mobile data/bluetooth from system options but still not working.
Gitlab is accessible again I will post there.

Does your Wifi working ?? If not, the modem.bin is missing. I have had the same issue on my Xiaomi Note 4.
For my Xiaomi device I have found a solution on XDA. SO I would prefer to have a search on XDA. Could be, that you will find a solution there.

And if you are able to find a Oreo firmware for your device, flash it. Than you can flash v2-beta again and it should work.

Yes wifi is working.

I will also try to install LineageOS based on Oreo in order to check if it’s linked with Oreo but for now I’m a little bored uninstalling/installing my system as it’s my only smartphone ^^ I’ll do it tomorrow. For now I’ve reinstalled e-0.1

OK, good idea with trying LOS. Have a look on the log while flashing. I feel LOS get’s more/better logs while flashing as e does.

Understand that you have enough from flashing :wink: wish you a restfull day :wink:

by the way, that’s the link to XDA https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-4/themes/mido-modem-rn4-sd-mido-t3585360

Well I tried to install LOS 15.1 > I don’t have any mobile data neither.
I guess I will reinstall MIUI… as on e-0.1 there are more & more apps I can’t install due to “apk is split error”.

OK, that’s good, because it’s no e issue.
You are right, first flashing orinial nougat MIUI firmware and the e—v2
I hope than everything works fine

FINALLY !! I reinstalled MIUI 9 with MiFlash.
Then reinstalled e-0.2 and it worked. I guess I wiped too much things during tests and flashes ! Maybe the “vendor” part.
\o/

Perfect, so could you please edit the headline of your first post with [SOLVED]

Thx and have fun with e-v2

I got the same problem, I have installed e-v2 two days ago on a Redmi3X, but I’m working on linux, so how could I do that without MiFlash?It’s only for windows…

@Pitttuhau there was a tool created by a user on XDA which worked like miFlash on linux https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/tool-miflash-linux-t3708847 I have not used it so not sure how good / bad it is.

Thanks Manoj, I will try it.

No way…Sorry but I cannot find a solution, the tool workks, but It seems that nothing changes about the MIUI or nothing at all,maybe I do not find the extact path, or :sweat_smile:maybe I had enough installing correctly /e/…It is the first time for my running on phones, and i have to much to learn!

How did you did it?I mean…made a hard reset before reinstalling MIUI 9 or…

I don’t remember exactly, but yes hardreset, download last MIUI rom for your Redmi3S, you will have a file called something like land_global_images_V9.6.2.0.MALMIFD_20181010.0000.00_6.0_global_44ec48341d.tgz extract it with 7zip (or any other zip app) you will have then a file called land_global_images_V9.6.2.0.MALMIFD_20181010.0000.00_6.0_global_44ec48341d.tar
Extract also this new file and you will have a folder land_global_images_V9.6.2.0.MALMIFD_20181010.0000.00_6.0_global_44ec48341d.
Launch “XiaomiFlash” and select this last folder and you will be able to flash your phone with MIUI.
Once done verify everything is working fine, if it’s true, then reinstall /e/ last rom using their procedure.

All done!The problem was that working on Linux it’s impossible to use MiFlash, so I had to use an unofficial tool that didn’t work, but finally flashed just executing the .she files of the official ROM via terminal emulator.Thanx anyway!

Enviado de forma segura con Tutanota ¡Consigue tu bandeja de correo encriptado hoy mismo!⏎

https://tutanota.com

9 feb. 2019 17:31 por community@e.email: