Some exciting news coming your way later today

:loudspeaker: Some exciting news coming out today Aug 30 and it has a live event that you can watch

Follow Murena newsletter to be the first to unveil the secret :shushing_face:

Watch Fairphone LIVE event at 11:30 am CEST

Stay tuned :thinking:

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

15 Likes

So, great, I joyned the launch event. I would buy a FP5 - but only with the power & privacy of /e/OS.

When do you sell this at Murena???

OK, I found it! :slight_smile:

I think, you’ll be very busy at Murena - to get the OS running and preinstall it on the FP5! Good luck!

1 Like

I enjoyed the launch event for the Fairphone 5 today and am considering buying.
Anyone based in the UK bought a Murena Fairphone in the past and did you have to pay import charges or 20% VAT only?
Would it be more cost effective to purchase in the UK and use the Easy Installer to install eOS? (may impact warranty) . Any advice appreciated.

1 Like

Check the Murena website …the FP 5 is already showing up there !!!

8 Likes

FP5 looks nice best looking Fairphone so far. Modularity makes me wonder if it would be possible to use same components to have a smaller sized phone.

Seeing the price and community wishes, it felt like with oneplus, where evey year the device got better specs but also higher prices :blush:. Eventually oneplus released aditionally devices, fingers crossed for a smaller device :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:.

For those checking on the availability of the FP5 on our Murena.com store

1. Murena Fairphone 5 is already available on pre-order in most European countries at murena.com

(https://murena.com/murena-fairphone-5-is-now-available-for-pre-order-at-murena-com/)

1. Murena will start shipping Murena Fairphone 5 from end of September. More details will be shared on murena.comStarting from end of September you will be able to install /e/OS on the Fairphone 5 via documentation at https://e.foundation/. We expect the Easy Installer for this device to be available before year end

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.