As you may be aware we do our development in sprints. Each sprint has a name . Usually we name our sprints after a city. Here we added two sprints. ( Lockdown was just a name we made up as it was relevant to the current time )
During the last couple of days we were also working on improving our build process. The idea was to optimize the whole process.
This is an update on the next set of fixes that are coming your way.
This is the list of issues to be resolved in the next build.
- The below list of issues is currently under testing by our testing team.
- The testing process takes about 1 week. Starting from today.
- Any issue that still remain open or has not been fixed correctly will be moved to the next sprint cycle.
- Build would be available OTA ( Over the air) as well as for download for users.
- Build Testing timeline - 2 June - 8 June
- In case of any major issue we may create a new build and get it tested.
- Expected build release timeline 15 Jun to 19 June
Please note some of these bugs were marked private by their creators so would not be visible to all users.
- Fix Tasks app ask for the account Check bug detail
List of strings not available in WebLate Check bug detail
Month name in icon e/backlog Check bug detail
Crash when exiting app while changing screen orientation Check bug detail
Icon background color breaks readability Check bug detail
Default name for folders is always “untitled” Check bug detail
App suggestion hidden by the keyboard Check bug detail
Tiny app icons in group icon Check bug detail
Bliss launcher translation problem Check bug detail
Calendar app crashes, when opening an event Check bug detail
Update to Etar v1.0.21
- Email app crashes after adding self hosted cloud in edrive app Check bug detail
- Update icons Check bug detail
- Please give a warning to user that you spoof the device name when installing /e/ Check bug detail
- Tabulations on Contact about entries Check bug detail
- Remove energy score Check bug detail
- Rename Open Camera into Camera Check bug detail
- sms Check bug detail
Translations Check bug detail