This section has been quiet for a while, so by way of saying hello I would like to report that I have successfully installed the version from 2019-09-25 on my Wileyfox Swift.
My starting point was TWRP 3.3.1 and LineagOS 16.0 (microG fork), so I just did the Wipe/Format and sideload steps. The diagnostics were a bit scary:
# adb sideload e-0.7-n-2019092524859-dev-crackling.zip
serving: ‘e-0.7-n-2019092524859-dev-crackling.zip’ (~47%) * failed to read command: Success
and TWRP complained that no OS was available, but I went ahead and rebooted anyway. After a long time watching the dot under the /e/ logo bounce up and down, /e/ started and took me through the setup steps OK.
I’m looking forward to exploring what /e/ offers!