Support Fairphone 3 or /e/ USB-C PD and LAN at the same time?

Hello, I have already tested 2 USB-C LAN adapters from Belkin and Delock. Both unfortunately without success. Either loading or internet is possible. I haven’t been able to do both at the same time. Maybe someone can recommend an adapter where it works. Technically, I’m not sure if it’s the hardware or the operating system. Thanks

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Hello,
Could this help? [UNOFFICIAL BUILD] Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 (perseus) - #56 by Gianna

Thanks, I’ve already read the post. I don’t want a docking station, just an adapter because I want to hold the device in my hand.

Ok, then maybe this Gitlab issue may help? https://gitlab.e.foundation/e/backlog/-/issues/2526

Good morning, I’ve read through the site but found no real news. I have a total of 3 adapters and they all work with LAN. But what I really want is the power to delivery function. And here it is unclear to me how this function is negotiated. If I just plug in USB-C it works. If Lan is already plugged in, it doesn’t work. But it often behaves differently. My assumption is that the drivers for the chipset are not present in the operating system. On different tested laptops, the PD (power supply) and LAN work simultaneously without any problems.

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.