Support for decide if buy a Fairphone 3+

Hello,
i’m new here and i want to buy a smartphone of /e/ (my last smartphone is broken atm and i use a smartphone that a friend lent me) so i check on website and i see that last phone is /e/OS Fairphone 3+, i see many articles but i want to know if there’s a Fairphone 4 under construction (if i need to wait 1 or 2 months i can do).
Thanks much.

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

If it helps you, there will definitely be no Fairphone 4 in the next 1 or 2 months.
The Fairphone 1 was released in mid 2013, the Fairphone 2 in the end of 2015, the Fairphone 3 in fall 2019, and the Fairphone 3+ one year later with only moderate improvements compared to the Fairphone 3, it’s basically still the same phone.
That will be it from Fairphone for a while, they set out not to do what most of the industry currently does.

https://www.fairphone.com/en/

1 Like

Right now it’s just speculation. As someone who has closely followed and supported (as a volunteer activist) Fairphone since the year 2014, my own speculation on a potential Fairphone 4 is:

2021 – out of the question
2022 – unlikely
2023 – quite possible

Hallo

Ik heb sinds 4weken een Fairphone 3+ en ik moet zeggen ik ben onder de indruk wat een goed initiatief van iemand die bedenkt om het compleet anders te doen.
Ik heb respect voor deze persoon ga er maar eens aan staan.
Wat krijgt zo iemand wel niet voor zijn voeten of proberen andere grote partijen bijvoorbeeld Samsung of iPhone hun toch van de ideeën af te brengen of andere problemen.

Ik vindt dit een goede smartphone
Goede kwaliteit zelf reparatie :blush:
Vervangbare batterij :+1:
Goede camera genoeg geheugen.

Laten we smartphone wereld wakker schudden
Het kan dus ook anders. Hier kunnen de hoge heren van iPhone, Samsung, Google enz enz wat van leren.

Mijn conclusie goede smartphone

Grt JdV

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.