Sync /e/ calendar with nextcloud without displaying it

Hello all !

Sorry for the strange title. Here’s my question :

How can I sync both calendars (/e/ & personal nexctloud) but have only one displaying in calendar app ?

Second question :
If I enter a date in nextcloud calendar, how can I do to sync it with /e/ agenda ? (Is it only possible ?)

Thanks a lot for all help

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

use the 3 lines menue on left top side. there you can decide which calendar should shown.

Regarding agenda I can’t help, or do you talking about tasks ? Regarding tasks/calendar sync, there is a issue about on Github

Thanks again for your fast answer !
Stupid question : even if one of them isn’t shown (showned ?), it can sync anyway ?

I think yes, all your calendar will be synced. Best, you will give it a try

I tried and unfortunately, it seems I can’t sync an event from /e/ calendar to nextcloud calendar.

moment, do we talk about syncing from edrive calendar to an different nextcloud calendar ?

I would like to sync in /e/ calendar an event written in nextcloud calendar by example, and know if it’s possible.

what is the e calendar for you and what Nextcloud ?

Is the e calendar you calendar on your phone and Nextcloud your edrive ?

I have /e/ calendar on phone but I have another calendar in nextcloud.

what is nextcloud ?? your edrive ?? Or an own hosted nextcloud erver ?

Sorry, it’s my own hoster server.
I’m looking for a solution so sync the two calendars.

If I can use /e/ calendar in my own nextcloud server, it would be great

OK, you can sync your calendar on phone with your own hosted nextcloud. No problem, That’s what I’m doing since years.
You have to add a WebDAV account on you phone with your NC server IP/user name. Than you can sync with it

That one on bottom

Thanks for support & patience…
I connected webdav, but I’m not sure it permits to sync /e/ calendar events wit nextcloud calendar.

This is activated and in calendar app you are using the same calendar as on NC?

1 Like

Oh, wait, the sync is not from phone to NC. Do you have first to export your appointments on phone to a vcf and than import them on NC. Than they will synced back to your phone via NC calendar.
Now you can disable your local calendar

Ok, so :

1/ export calendar /e/ from phone in a vcf
2/ import /e/ vcf in NC (on pc)
3/ disable calendars and only keed /e/ calendar on phone, which will sync with both online calendars (/e/ and NC) ?

yes, that’s it :)…