Teracube 2e Support

I think that having /e/ running on the Teracube or upcoming Teracube 2e would fit really well. Both phones have replaceable batteries and are big on DIY repairability. Two things that kind of fit well with the FOSS mindset. Not sure if anybody in a position to do so have heard about these yet so I figured I would bring it up.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/teracube-2e-next-evolution-of-sustainable-phones/x/20131140#/comments

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

6 Likes

I am awaiting Teracube 2e, which will hopefully arrive soon.

I am doing some research and trying to decide whether to try to degoogle it.

I really like the sound of /e/ and would definitely give it a try if possible for my new Teracube 2e when it arrives.

2 Likes

That is awesome. I wish you the best of luck. I’m loving the phone but rediscovering all the reasons I left Android in the first place.

1 Like

I received 2 teracude 2e and I would love to install /e/ !

It’s already possible to install GSI / LineageOS :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would also love to have /e/ on the Teracube 2e. The Teracube 2e offers what I want from the Fairphone, but at about half the price.

3 Likes

NEWS FLASH!
/e/ OS for the 2e is coming!

3 Likes

Great News! :tada: :confetti_ball:

Hi, where can I find /e/OS Rom and a how to to install ?
thanks so lot

2 Likes

I would love to have a Teracube 2e here in the USA. I have been jealous I can’t use a Fairphone and this appears to be very similar. I would also love to see /e/ develop this phone with similar focus as has been placed on the Fairphone in Europe (locked bootloader). I am still not seeing the ROM on LineageOS’ website.