Teracube 2e - Will ship from end of November 2021?

Hi!

Unfortunately this is the only available phone for US carriers with preinstalled /e/…
so couple questions:

1. It’s a beginning of December already, I guess it’s time to update shop page… any news on availability of Teracube 2e?
  2. Can someone confirm that VoLTE actually works with T-Mobil in US?

I will request the sales team to update the details on the eSolutions Shop site

Greetings @Ant and welcome. I have a T2e with /e/OS pre-installed and can confirm that VoLTE works with T-Mobile in the US without issue.

2 Likes

We hope to resume sales in the US in the last week of Dec 2021.
The team will also be updating stats on the eSolutions Shop

1 Like

The last week of this month meaning December? Just want to make sure I keep an eye on it. Thanks.

:slight_smile: I just updated my post to mention the last week of Dec.

2 Likes

Update? The Web page (Murena Teracube 2e – eSolutions – deGoogled phones and services) has mentioned " mid-January 2022" for some weeks now. We are toward the end of mid-January. Any estimate will help with planning.

1 Like

The /e/phone variant is dependent upon receiving devices from Teracube…

1 Like

They are available again, and finally I’ve got my phone! It also came with Teracube rubber case, that is really nice to have.

Teracube (2nd batch) with /e/ v0.22 on board T-Mobile calls work well: there is a VoLTE option available in Network Settings to turn ON/OFF, and there is About Phone → SIM Status menu that you can open during call to check what it actually uses.
So with this option ON - it shows LTE, when it’s OFF - UMTS/HSPA. That seems to be sure thing.

Thanks everyone!