Text input does not work correctly

Я использую
e_alioth-user 12 SQ3A.220705.004 eng.root.20221102.191558 dev-keys
Когда ввожу текст с ошибкой и исправляю, то слово целиком перемещается на один символ назад и соединяется с предыдущим словом. Неудобно!
I use e_alioth-user 12 SQ3A.220705.004 eng.root.20221102.191558 dev-keys
When I enter text with a mistake and correct it, the whole word is moved back one character and merged with the previous word. Uncomfortable!

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

is this happening in any text field or is this with an app? Do you use some extra dictionary?

I gave this a try in the small “Editor” App with russian language settings and couldn’t see the behaviour

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply! Indeed, it turns out that this problem occurs only in the notepad application Brader Farmer

As for my firmware, if you take a screenshot, it is not saved among the latest files - you have to look for a long time.

I looked at Issues · farmerbb/Notepad · GitHub but didn’t find something at first sight that describes your issue. If you make it a small video demo you can probably get the author to look at it.

For the screenshot ordering, that really is a known bug. It got a fix recently, not yet shipped though - Gallery - Screenshot order mismatch (#5420) · Issues · e / Backlog · GitLab

1 Like

Yes, I will make a video example. About the screenshot - did not specify that this happens when you edit a screenshot. I hope this will be fixed.