I need to change my murena email since my name changed.
I realized it wasn’t possible to do that without creating a new account (see this topic: Changing /e/ email address - can't find solution).
So I just created a new account. Before I erase the previous one, I’d like to transfer my data from the old account to the new one (calender, notes, etc). Is there an easy way to do it?
Thanks for your help!
For files, documents and notes,
- Install the NextCloud sync client on your PC (there are versions for Mac, Linux and Windows).
- Setup both accounts in different directories on your PC
- Sync both accounts
- Copy all files from old account to new account directory
- Sync again
For Calendar (including Tasks) and Contacts, use the Web interface
- For each Calendar in the old account,
- choose Export from the three dots menu
- in the new account, select Calendar settings (the gear wheel icon at the bottom), choose Import Calendar, and select the file downloaded in the previous step
- For Contacts
- in the old account, select Settings (the gear wheel icon at the bottom) and for each address book, choose Download from the three dots menu
in the new account, select Settings, choose Import contacts, choose Select local file, and select the file downloaded in the previous step
Thanks, my issue is now solved!
12 avr. 2023, 21:58 de email@example.com: